Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birth Day Baby

July 17th, my blog turned four. Back in 2005 when I started writing, I didn’t know how my blog would change my life, and stick with me through my changed life. People have come and gone, I’ve changed jobs and locations, but if there is one thing I’ve held dear, it is the collage of various memories I have documented through my blog. I’ve always believed it is great to pen down at least one post at the end of the day, something that changed your life, something that made you think. This is an ideal situation of course, writing 30 blog posts a month, given that the last few months, I haven’t crossed the single digit number of posts. But the desire to blog more frequently still remains. Wishing my blog a very happy birthday. We have grown up together over the last few years, and I hope the partnership and the bonding continues.

sunshine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Happy birthday to Sunshine :) Keep rocking

Inim Aduos said...

Congratulations! Your baby is indeed healthy and most beautiful baby of all. Thank you for sharing your baby. Continue babying. All the best.