Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Getting some space in space

Air travel. How it has evolved for me over the years. Earlier, I used to offer coconuts to God (in my mind, of course) that a good looking guy sits by me. In the 8 years or so that I prayed, it happened only once. 

Then, I started praying that no grumpy, whiny kid by me please. It still happened once or twice.

Now, I couldn't care less for good looking men. I want all the space to myself, and travel like a queen. This time, that happened too. I paid for one seat, and got three to myself, that too, on a 7-hour flight. This has happened to me thrice now in the last 2 years. 

Perhaps I was asking for the wrong things in life all this while.


sunshine

3 comments:

Art said...

Great.. I ask for it even during bus travel

Nightflier said...

So relate to this. I have had an extra stage before reaching the empty seats stage.
No old people beside me on long haul flights. They always want to trade their middle seat to my aisle seat. Dint quite believe I had this side which was so possessive about its aisle seat.

Argentyne said...

LOL!