Monday, October 03, 2005

The Ten Things To Do This Pujas.



(Not necessarily in any order).
1. To unleash the Bengali in me and to learn to wear a sari the Bengali way.
2. To catch up on all the Bollywood movies I have missed out recently.
3. To finally start cleaning up the mess in my room.
4. To get loads of beauty naps.
5. To read all the books I have been collecting the last 5 years or so, with no time to read.
6. To gawk at all the good looking guys.
7. To promise not to say "no" to sweets for the 5 long days. Never mind if I have to diet for the rest of the year. Ma Durga would never want her children to diet during the pujas.
8. To go find myself that man who will give me those eight diamonds happily.
9. To go pandal hopping and watch lots of puja. I wasn't enthusiastic enough the last year. But this year will be different. So I will hop on to my bed, grab a bowl of pop corn, put on some good local channel like Star Anondo, and watch lots of pujas on the TV with grandma (Naah, you can't really convince me to go pandal hopping amidst all the crowd and commotion).
10. To finally cut down on chatting and blogging those 5 days of pujas.

sunshine.

2 comments:

Abhi said...

wow , this puja thing is real big around this place.i dint even know something like "mahalaya" existed till yesterday.and i saw thing to do no.8 , n i was like - "oh no , not again !".I wish ma durga gets you those eight stones soon.thats wud be a relief.;)

sunshine said...

*Abhinav...Naah, I will not bank on Ma Durga, after all, why has she sent her representatives (like you) on this earth?